In this section:
- University Sports Courses in the UK |
- York St John University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Edinburgh Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Birmingham Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Sheffield Hallam University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Exeter Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Hull Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Brighton Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Nottingham Trent University Sport Courses and Opportunities |
- Loughborough University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Leeds Beckett University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Coventry University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Bournemouth University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Bath - Sports Courses and Opportunities
Coventry University Sports Courses and Opportunities
With specialist laboratories for sport science, biomechanics, strength and conditioning, a gait analysis track and sports therapy clinic, Coventry University can help you on your way to a professional career in sports, whether that’s sports coaching, psychology, science or therapy.
Coventry University Students Union (CUSU) supports more than 100 sports clubs and societies, for both recreational and performance sports. CUSU is a registered charity that acts as a representative and campaigning organisation for students at Coventry University.
Coventry University’s sports team, Team Phoenix, represents the university in five sports. The Team Phoenix Programme, run by Sport Coventry, is a support network made in partnership with Coventry University, to enhance the sporting experience of the university’s flagship teams. As part of the Team Phoenix Programme, sports teams & clubs have a yearly opportunity to apply for extra support: a dedicated Performance Sports Mentor, provision of a professional and qualified Head Coach, help with athlete welfare and agreed financial aid.
Undergraduate Sports Courses at Coventry University
BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
On this course, you will have the opportunity to learn how the healthy human body works during exercise, how to prevent or rehabilitate following injury, as well as how sport and physical activity promote health.
BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Psychology
This course demonstrates the applications of sport and exercise psychology in a global context, providing a holistic understanding of psychological explanations and their applications to sport and exercise using real-life examples across different contexts.
BSc (Hons) Sports Coaching
This course aims to produce competent, confident and reflective coaches with strong practical application of scientific knowledge. You will experience a range of opportunities to develop your coaching practice, emphasising optimal youth development.
BSc (Hons)Sports and Exercise Therapy
This course aims to examine the musculoskeletal system, exercise physiology, treatment and rehabilitation skills with an emphasis on performance underpinned by sports science principles.
BA (Hons) Sport Management
The sports industry is dynamic and engages people and organisations all over the world. By blending the areas of sport and management, this course seeks to explore the policy, planning, management and delivery of sport-related services, products and activities.
BSc (Hons) Nutrition and Health
This exciting degree explores the physiological, biochemical and psychosocial aspects of nutrition, as well as public health and health promotion.
The field of nutrition is growing in importance and graduates from this course will be able to access a wide range of career opportunities.