In this section:
- University Sports Courses in the UK |
- York St John University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Edinburgh Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Birmingham Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Sheffield Hallam University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Exeter Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Hull Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Brighton Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Nottingham Trent University Sport Courses and Opportunities |
- Loughborough University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Leeds Beckett University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Coventry University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Bournemouth University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Bath - Sports Courses and Opportunities
Nottingham Trent University Sport Courses and Opportunities
With world-class facilities and an exciting mix of external partnerships, Nottingham Trent University could help you on your way to your dream career in sport: whether as a sports scholar, physiotherapist, sports psychologist or nutritionist.
Undergraduate Sport Courses at Nottingham Trent University
BSc (Hons) Applied Sport Science (top-up)
This top-up degree gives you a hands-on approach to learning. You’ll be taught in small groups with access to lots of practical and lab-based work. This approach makes you think and behave like a professional sports scientist. Modules have been designed to give you practical skills and industry knowledge. Regular guest speakers bring the subject to life through their insights into what’s happening right now in the industry.
BSc (Hons) Sport, Nutrition and Health
You’ll work with staff from three outstanding academic teams at NTU – Sport Science, Biosciences and Public Health – as well as leading health practitioners, to develop your nutrition and exercise science understanding and provide you with the skills to apply this in the real world.
BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
Building on your passion for sport and exercise, this course showcases the cause and effect of optimising athletic performance. The course covers a wide range of disciplines including psychology, physiology, biomechanics, performance analysis and nutrition. You’ll get hands-on and apply your knowledge to real-world challenges in the excellent lab facilities.
BSc (Hons) Sports Science and Coaching
This degree combines the study of the rapidly expanding field of sport and exercise science, along with the more vocational area of coaching. You will approach coaching using scientific, evidence-based techniques. This will enable you to apply scientific sports principles to improve sports performance while developing vocational expertise.
BSc (Hons) Sport Science and Management
Focusing on developing essential management skills, you’ll explore the internal and external business environment, sports marketing, and strategic planning. Bringing these together, you’ll work on a business project with one of the sport and leisure organisations in the university’s network, such as Nottingham Forest Football Club, which is also heavily involved in the Sports Marketing module.
BSc (Hons) Sports Science and Mathematics
Elite athletes around the world increasingly rely on sophisticated mathematical data to assess, enhance and improve personal performance and the performance of essential sporting equipment. From the analysis of human movement to the ways in which the body responds to exercise, a thorough understanding of applied mathematical techniques is essential.