In this section:
- University Sports Courses in the UK |
- York St John University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Edinburgh Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Birmingham Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Sheffield Hallam University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Exeter Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Hull Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Brighton Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Nottingham Trent University Sport Courses and Opportunities |
- Loughborough University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Leeds Beckett University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Coventry University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Bournemouth University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Bath - Sports Courses and Opportunities
University of Bath – Sports Courses and Opportunities
The University of Bath is one of the UK’s leading universities and their thriving Student Union Sport organisation – Team Bath – is committed to offering its students a wealth of sporting opportunities at both competition level and in academic achievement.
The University of Bath provide a vast array of sporting opportunities for students. Their facilities include; London 2012 Olympic Legacy 50m swimming pool, the UK’s only bobsleigh/skeleton push-start track, physio treatment areas and sport science labs, 3G pitches, and squash courts.
At the Sochi Winter Olympic Games, 16 Bath-based athletes represented their country in Russia, bringing home two gold medals – one in Olympic competition and one in the Paralympic Games.
The University of Bath’s centre for performance athletes aims to provide an elite training base for athletes to prepare for major international competitions such as the Olympics, with state-of-the-art training facilities, industry-leading sports science labs and highly qualified coaches all under one roof.
Degree Courses at the University of Bath
BSc (Hons) and MSci (Hons) Physical Activity and Health
Ideal for those interested in the fields of exercise prescription and rehabilitation, health promotion and public health.
BA (Hons) Sport and Social Sciences
This degree is designed for those who wish to examine the structure of sport, health and physical activity within contemporary society.
BSc (Hons) and MSci (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
The Sport and Exercise Science programme is ideal for those individuals seeking to combine rigorous training in science with application to sport performance and exercise participation.
Foundation Degree Sports Performance
This two-year Foundation Degree will enable those performing at a high standard in sport, to integrate training and academic study (with opportunity to progress to the one year BSc).
MSc Sports Physiotherapy
This distance-learning programme is for physiotherapists seeking a specialist qualification in sports physiotherapy, compliant with international standards of practice.
MSc Sport and Exercise Medicine
This distance learning programme provides relevant knowledge for doctors involved, or wishing to be involved, in the management of recreational and elite athletes.