In this section:
- University Sports Courses in the UK |
- York St John University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Edinburgh Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Birmingham Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Sheffield Hallam University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Exeter Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Hull Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Brighton Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Nottingham Trent University Sport Courses and Opportunities |
- Loughborough University - Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Leeds Beckett University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Coventry University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- Bournemouth University Sports Courses and Opportunities |
- University of Bath - Sports Courses and Opportunities
University of Brighton Sports Courses and Opportunities
Brighton University offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses to help you on your way to a career in the sports and health industry.
With a sports centre located near each campus and access to state-of-the-art labs, Brighton University is ranked in the global top 100 for a reason.
Undergraduate Sports Courses at the University of Brighton
BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
This accredited course is one of the longest-running sports science degrees in the UK, offering opportunities to specialise and graduate with an award that best meets your career aspirations.
BSc (Hons) Sport with integrated foundation year
The foundation offers a wide perspective on the world of sport and gives you the support, knowledge and skills you need to study at degree level. Successful completion means that you can progress onto one of our sports courses from sport and exercise science to sports management.
BSc (Hons) Sport Coaching
This course was designed to help you develop the knowledge, practical skills and experience needed for a professional career in sports and fitness coaching.
BA (Hons) Sport Journalism
This course will develop your skills, including news writing, match reporting, digital skills and shorthand. You will also take the National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) Diploma in Journalism, a widely recognised entry-level qualification for professional practice.
BSc (Hons) Sport Management
This course is ideal for those who are passionate about sport and want to develop the experience, management and leadership skills required for career success in this expanding and varied sector.
BA (Hons) Sport Studies
This course explores critical issues in contemporary sport and equips you with a broad set of transferable skills and knowledge. By using an interdisciplinary approach the course team combines teaching with practice and research, providing you with diverse perspectives on the role sport plays in society.
BSc (Hons) Strength and Conditioning
This degree is designed to match the requirements of the strength and conditioning professional standards created in partnership with the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) and the United Kingdom Strength and Conditioning Association (UKSCA).