Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel
We are taking advice from ABTOT but for guidance purposes we hope to be able to offer you the following options.
If you have upcoming travel plans, or are planning to travel in the coming weeks, you’ll likely have some questions about the impact coronavirus (officially named COVID-19) may have. To help you understand more about how it may, or may not, affect your travels, please see the following:
Cancellation by us
If we cancel your trip booking, you can choose to:
- transfer amounts you have already paid to an alternate departure date; or
- ask us to hold your money on file for up to 18 months.
Cancellation by you
- If you cancel your trip booking before final payment is made, you can choose to transfer your deposit to an alternative trip, or hold what you have paid as a credit towards a future trip taken within 18 months from the date of cancellation.
- If you have paid in full and cancel at least 61 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of the trip cost and hold the remaining 50% as credit towards a future trip taken within 18 months from the date of cancellation.
- If you have paid in full and cancel at 60 days or less prior to departure, we will charge a 50% cancellation fee and hold the remaining 50% as credit towards a future trip taken within 18 months from the date of cancellation.
For those of you, who have not yet booked and are still wanting to come away with us
We would encourage you to think ahead and still make plans to travel this year and in the future as this is vital to our survival and the positive work we do for communities around the world.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office (UK)
Please check the latest government advice using the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) website.